Wednesday 1 February 2017

Intentions

It's another end to another year. Time moves on.


I always like to end the year with a little inventory of things that got done--or things that didn't get done.


I did enter several shows this year--and I got accepted into one!!
My Calendar quilt for 2014 was accepted into the Fibrations Show in Burlington, Ontario.

hooray.


I did another Calendar Quilt in 2015. I wish that I had finished it before the show--I think both of them hanging side by each would have been lovely.

I didn't do one in 2016--
But I am doing a 2017 daily project.




I have just submitted a few more pieces to other shows and will be waiting for news soon. In or not--I did try.


And I finished up a quilt that had been sitting in my to do pile for a very long time--at least 10 year. The top was done a long time ago and I just finally quilted it.
 It's Denise McKenna's Mariner's compass paper pieced pattern.
I don't know what took me so long. It's a lovely quilt. and it's finished.  I think I started having Vertigo after I finished this one.


I do have two more tops that have been basted and are ready to be quilted. 


Thanks for stopping by!!
karenwhoneedstofinishherstuff












No comments:

Post a Comment